- Enrollment for the 2022-2023 School Year – K1, K2 and K3
- K1 – Children were born before 31 December 2019, aged 2 years and 8 months or above.
- K2 half day & whole day class – Children aged 4–5
- K3 half day & whole day class – Children aged 5–6
- There is no limit on distribution of application forms.
- To obtain an application form
- By making an online application on the school website starting from 1 September 2020, or by coming to our school in person to obtain an application form.
- To submit an application form and application information
- Please complete the online application form and upload the following documents:
- Photo of the applicant
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- Copy of bank receipt of application fee $40
(The Bank of East Asia Bank Account name: CPC Green Pasture Kindergarten ;
Account No.(Saving Account): 015-267-68-00833-4)
- *(If parents pay the application fee online through their own banks, some banks may require the service charge. In this case, parents will be responsible for the service charge.)
- Please submit the copy of the child’s immunization record to our school on the interview day.
- Copy of permit to live in Hong Kong (for the applicant not born in Hong Kong)
Applying at school in person
- The following documents and fee need to be provided when submitting the completed application form:
- One passport size photo of the applicant
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s immunisation record
- Four white long size self-addressed envelopes with stamps
- Application fee $40
- A copy and original of permit to live in Hong Kong (for the applicant not born in Hong Kong)
- Interview and Procedure
On receipt of the application,
- an interview for the applicant will be made from November 2020. One parent will attend the interview with his/her child;
- a group of children will be interviewed at a time. Our teachers will observe the children’s responses and their communication skills in the play time (approximate 15-20 minutes).
- Due to the impact of covid-19, the interview will be conducted by online zoom. Teacher observe children’s responses and their communication skills in the play time. (approximate 15-20 minutes).
- Admission Criteria
- The admission criteria are based on the applicant’s performance during the interview.
- Student placing will be given priority to applicants whose:
- mothers are currently a staff within our school.
- siblings are graduates of our school.
- siblings are existing students of our school.
- religious beliefs are same as our school.
- For applicants applying for K2 & K3 whole day classes, places will be given priority to:
- our current K1 students and current K2 students studying in the whole day class.
- the applicants whose siblings are studying in the whole day classes.
- the family in need (such as parents looking after a disabled family member at home, both working parents)
- *(Please note that not every applicant who is under the priority group will be guaranteed to obtain a chance to study in whole day class because of the limited placements.)
Application result announcement and arrangement
- The application result will be sent to parents by email or by post before 17 December 2021.
- Registration Arrangement
- Parents of successful applicants register their children on Central Registration Days from 6 January to 8 January 2022 (Thursday to Saturday) in our school.
- For students in half day classes, parents have to submit the original of ‘Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission’ and registration fee $600 for registration. ‘The Receipt of Registration Certificate’ from our school will be given to parents for record.
- For students in whole day classes, parents have to submit the original of ‘Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission’ and registration fee $900 for registration. ‘The Receipt of Registration Certificate’ from our school will be given to parents for record.
- If parents would like to give up the study place after completing the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- Purchase of books, miscellaneous items, a school bag and school uniform will be made by May-July each year.
- For students in half day classes, the registration fee will be returned to parents in September by a cheque.
- For students in whole day classes, the registration fee will be deducted from the first installment of school fee.
- We will inform the applicant who is on waiting list for registration if there is an opening after the ‘Central Registration Days’.
- School fees are paid in 11 installments annually.
- There are two payments for purchase of books and miscellaneous items annually.
- Regarding the school fee and lunch fee for students in whole day classes, we will apply to the Education Bureau for fee adjustment based on the need of school development and living index. The actual fee will be announced by August.
- If parents would like to give up the study place after completing the registration, the registration fee paid will be non-refundable according to
- the notice 75/2021 from the Education Bureau.
New Student Adaption
- We will provide activities for new students to adapt the new environment, such as: ‘New Student Adaption Week’. Each K1 student can be accompanied by one parent or one guardian in the class at the beginning of first term. It will allow them to get ready to school.
- A parent orientation will be made at school. The content includes: Teachers introduction, arrangement of new students’ adaption, and answering parents’ questions.
- Parents have to apply to the Education Bureau for the ‘2022/23 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission’ from September to November 2021. The information of applying the certificate can be obtained on the Education Bureau website
- For any queries, please contact the school at 2109 0188.