Support to non-Chinese speaking (NCS) students
- Received Grant for Support to NCS Students.
- Appoint additional teaching staff / teaching assistants to support NCS students learning Chinese.
- Arrange interpretation/translation services.
- Engage NCS parent volunteers to enhance communication between school and parents.
- Create an enriched language environment for mastery of the Chinese language.
- Create an inclusive learning environment to facilitate students’ integration environment.
- Facilitate professional development for teachers to develop effective strategies to help NCS students learn Chinese.
- Participate in school-based professional support programmes organized by EDB.
EDB Hotline for Non-Chinese Speaking Students and Parents (General Enquiry) : 3540 7447
For further enquiries about the education support our school provides for Non-Chinese Speaking Students and Parents, please contact our staff at 21090188 or send any enquiries to us by email.
Email for Non-Chinese Speaking Students and Parents : email@example.com