Curriculum (Teaching and Learning)
- Our curriculum is made up of six areas of learning which is based on the curriculum guidelines of the Education Bureau. In coordination with the life-like themes, we adopt small class interactive teaching to build up children’s active and zealous learning attitudes.
- We carry out various activities in music, physical education and art, emphasise on fostering children’s social and affective development.
- We encourage children to learn through play, foster their physical and mental development.
- We adopt continuous learning evaluation to meet the children’s all areas of development.
- We offer curriculum of positive emotion and character education to assist children in developing good character.
According to the Education Bureau’s Guide to kindergarten Curriculum, we compile our integrated curriculum that is based on the six learning areas and adopts the thematic approach and project approach. Through children’s life experiences and learning interests, we encourage children to learn through play and inspire them to attain comprehensive, balanced development in terms of character, cognition, attitude, affection and skills.