- 本校在停課期間，會安排足夠教職員當值，處理校務及回答家長查詢，亦會加強清潔校園及消毒。如有需要，本校會繼續開放予家中乏人照顧而需要回校的學生，並會作出適當安排。如個別家長暫時未能安排親友照顧貴子弟，請與本校張主任聯絡（電話2109 0188），以便安排貴子弟回校。至於校車服務，將會暫停。
- 如有查詢，請致電2109 0188與班主任聯絡。
The influenza-like illness outbreak has been found in our school recently. In order to prevent the spread of influenza, the Centre for Health Protection has required our school to close from 21 January to 25 January 2019 (Monday to Friday). Please note the following arrangements:
1. Our school will be closed from 21 January to 25 January 2019 (Monday to Friday). The school will resume as usual on 28 January 2019 (Monday). (If any further news from the Education Bureau or the Centre for Health Protection, we will inform parents through our school’s website.)
2. During the class-suspended period, enough staff will be on duty to handle the school matters and parents’ enquiries, as well as clean and disinfect the school environment. Our school will remain open if necessary. If parents are unable to look after their children, they can send the children to school as usual. We will arrange staff to take care of the children in need. Please contact the senior teacher Miss Cheung at 2109 0188 for arrangement. But the school bus service will not be available.
3. The Parents’ Day planned on 25 January (Friday) will be held as schedule. There will be no school for the children.
4. The Parent-child Multicultural Day originally planned on 2 February (Saturday) will be cancelled.
5. All the extra-curricular activities will be suspended till 15 February (Friday).
6. Please note the following points to prevent the chances of developing influenza.
Maintain good personal and environmental hygiene. Cover the nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing, and wash hands thoroughly.
Ensure good ventilation.
Build up good body immunity by having a proper diet, regular exercise and adequate rest.
Avoid visiting crowded places with poor ventilation.
7. For any enquiries, please contact the class teacher at 2109 0188.